Subject: Re: How to make more Amiga Memory
From: David Warner <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 11:24:07 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 24 Oct 1995, Robert Cohen wrote:

> Anyway, if someone else would prove me wrong, I am sure that everyone 
> with an Amiga is going to be jumping for joy ;)  But for now, it seems 
> obvious why the program was residing in the games/gags dir of Aminet ;))

You're not wrong....I tried MemDoubler a LONNNG time ago, maybe more than 
two years, and it does exactly what you describe.  It tricks the system 
into thinking it has sufficient ram, but only up to a certain point...after
that, the machine will crash very hard.  

Anyone who is thinking of tracking down this "utility" to give it a try, 
don't waste your time...IT DOES NOT WORK.

                                     -David Warner

--
David Warner <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]